The Piggly Wiggly Alabama Distributing Company store engineering team is comprised of experts who have helped co-op members with a variety of services that have made significant differences in their businesses growth. From surveying to store equipment, and from store remodels to cash flow and more, our store engineering team has our co-op members’ best interests at heart. Our team is committed to finding the highest quality equipment at the best prices.
Last year, our store engineering sales were 2.4 million, and our successful, trustworthy store engineering services continue to grow! With many co-op members realizing the importance of store engineering as it relates to happy, satisfied customers, we’re always excited to help our co-op members reach their goals make their dreams a reality.
We help co-op members with…
- Store Remodels
- New Store Plans—Free Preliminary Drawings
- Store Lighting and Case Lighting
- Case Refurbishing and Case Painting
- New and Used Store Equipment
- Copper, Freon and Propane Discounts
- Compressor, Heating and Air Conditioning Discounts
- Store Décor
- Parking Lot Maintenance
- All Equipment for a Grocery Store